Trading Commodities / Products
Accord Global Trade (AGT) is an international trading company in physical commodities & products. AGT acts as an international Buyer/Seller of soft & hard bulk commodities & products. We are highly specialized traders of large & revolving Secondary Market commodities, which are in demand globally. We do not engage in small contracts or small revolving loads. We are only interested in large revolving contracts or very large single shipments.
We buy and sell goods in the secondary markets on behalf of undisclosed principals. We have established long-term business relationships with many producers, suppliers, and manufacturers in the agriculture, construction, mining & metals, chemical, energy, and other sectors that can supply bulk goods on a long-term basis to meet our secured clients’ increasing demands.
Our company sells its commodities and products to a select group of traders, and we use top Commodity Exchanges in the world, as global benchmarks that allow us to provide our clients with competitive prices. We screen all of our end buyers extensively and rigorously before offering or accepting purchase orders. This is done to ensure our resources are only directed toward genuine and qualified end buyers as well as protecting the interests of our producers, suppliers, manufacturers, bankers, and investors from fraudulent transactions.
Why Use Our Services?
We are constantly researching international markets to attract new investors and find new business opportunities for our clients in foreign markets. By leveraging our sourcing advantage in commodities and products, create your competitive advantage by tapping new resources unavailable in your local market.
Our trade specialists can help you develop new suppliers and vendor resources, increasing your supply capacity. Let our trade experts help you avoid the time-consuming expense of finding these sources on your own, working through the complicated international trade procedures, and help you navigate the complex business practices that vary across international boundaries.
Our Competitive Advantages:
- Simplifying the process for you by identifying and qualifying potential suppliers to make sure they have possession and title of goods and the capacity to deliver good quality commodities/products at competitive prices.
- Perform Due Diligence & Risk Assessment on Potential Global Producers, Manufacturers, and Suppliers.
- Find trustworthy, qualified, and verified Global Producers, Manufacturers, and Suppliers.
- Monitor market trends to identify opportunities for saving costs and quality products.
- Develop, negotiate, and execute agreements for recommended sources of supply.
- Make Due Diligence & Risk Management part of the procurement process.
- Streamline your procurement process and accelerate time to revenue.
- Streamline complicated international trade processes.
- Cut costs and streamline your Supply Chain process.
- Negotiate Payment and Delivery Terms.
Our company is international in scope, and as a result, we have access to many producers, suppliers, manufacturers, and end buyers around the world. Our International Sourcing Specialists (ISS) are actively engaged in the sourcing, procurement, and trading of a variety of commodities & products from a global network of producers, suppliers, and manufacturers who operate to the highest standards and in accordance with internationally accepted protocols.
Trade Rules & Procedures
We strictly adhere to the safest International Trade rules and procedures including UCP 600 Banking Rules, Incoterms 2010 Delivery Rules, and URC 522 Collection Rules. We also adhere to easy to follow procedures and guidelines found in the TRIBE Rules of Trade (© FTN Exporting), created and tested by FTN Exporting for over 30 years. Our procedures offer our producers, suppliers, manufacturers and end buyers the comfort and assurance of knowing that only the safest trading protocols are used.
* Please note that we do not accept applications such as LOI, BCL, ICPO, NCNDA, etc. Misguided individuals attempting to make international trade deals use these types of applications often found on internet sites. These individuals have not taken the time to do their due diligence and research to learn how Secondary Market Commodity trade deals work.
Our Import Trade Procedures:
- Request for Quote (RFQ)
- Issuance of Quote
- Issuance of Offer to Sell
- Issuance of International Sales Contract
- Issuance of Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC)
- Acceptance of Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC)
- Delivery of the First Cargo Shipment
- Presentation of Delivery Documents
- Collection of Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC)
- Subsequent Deliveries of Cargo Shipments (if applicable)