Trading Commodities / Products
Accord Global Trade (AGT) is an international trading company in physical commodities & products. AGT acts as an international Buyer/Seller of soft & hard bulk commodities & products. We are highly specialized traders of large & revolving Secondary Market commodities, which are in demand globally. We do not engage in small contracts or small revolving loads. We are only interested in large revolving contracts or very large single shipments.
We buy and sell goods in the secondary markets on behalf of undisclosed principals.
We have established long-term business relationships with many producers, suppliers, and manufacturers in the agriculture, construction, mining & metals, chemical, energy, and other sectors that can supply bulk goods on a long-term basis to meet our secured clients’ increasing demands.
Our company sells its commodities and products to a select group of traders, and we use top Commodity Exchanges in the world, as global benchmarks that allow us to provide our clients with competitive prices. We screen all of our end buyers extensively and rigorously before offering or accepting purchase orders. This is done to ensure our resources are only directed toward genuine and qualified end buyers as well as protecting the interests of our producers, suppliers, manufacturers, bankers, and investors from fraudulent transactions.
Why Use Our Services?
We are constantly researching international markets to attract new investors and find new business opportunities for our clients in foreign markets. Because our specialty is the sourcing, marketing, and sale of bulk commodities to businesses who are looking to increase their trading capacity, let us help you by leveraging your existing supply reserves in order to gain access to new global markets.
Our Competitive Advantages:
- Find trustworthy, qualified, and verified international investors and importers.
- Make due Diligence & Risk Management part of the sales process.
- Perform Due Diligence & Risk Assessment on Potential Importers.
- Streamline your sales process and accelerate time to revenue.
- Streamline complicated international trade processes.
- Cut costs and streamline your Supply Chain process.
- Promote your company’s commodities/products.
- Negotiate Payment and Delivery Terms.
As an international company, we have access to many producers, suppliers, manufacturers, and end buyers around the world. Our International Sourcing Specialists (ISS) are actively engaged in the sourcing, procurement, and trading of a variety of commodities & products from a global network of producers, suppliers, and manufacturers who operate to the highest standards and in accordance with internationally accepted protocols.
Trade Rules & Procedures
We strictly adhere to the safest International Trade rules and procedures including UCP 600 Banking Rules, Incoterms 2010 Delivery Rules, and URC 522 Collection Rules. We also easily follow procedures and guidelines found in the TRIBE Rules of Trade (© FTN Exporting), created and tested by FTN Exporting for over 30 years. Our procedures offer our producers, suppliers, manufacturers and end buyers the comfort and assurance of knowing that only the safest trading protocols are used.
* Please note that we do not accept applications such as LOI, BCL, ICPO, NCNDA, etc. Misguided individuals attempting to make international trade deals use these types of applications often found on internet sites. These individuals have not taken the time to do their due diligence and research to learn how Secondary Market Commodity trade deals work.
Our Export Trade Procedures:
- Request for Quote (RFQ)
- Obtaining Assurance of Supply (AOS)
- Issuance of Quote
- Issuance of Offer to Buy
- Issuance of International Sales Contract
- Issuance of Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC)
- Acceptance of Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC)
- Issuance of Performance Guarantee (PG)
- Issuance of Delivery Documents
- Delivery of the First Cargo Shipment
- Subsequent Deliveries of Cargo Shipments (if applicable)